Louie the Lightning Bug
This week we are preparing for my parents to come up so dad can wire the house. We have been building interior walls and pulling out the original flooring and walls to see how the rooms fit together. We keep discovering more pieces of the house that we didn't know we had! Last night we went on a shopping spree at Home Depot to get the electric supplies. I've been really pleased that we have done very little shopping there during this building project, but sometimes you need a big store to find what you need.
I have also been teaching a summer reading program at my school for kids between the ages of 3 1/2 and 8. These little ones are so different from the 6th graders I'm used to teaching! Two of them will be in my class this fall, so it's nice to get to know them and their families.

<< Home