Thursday, January 13, 2005

Welcome back

Sorry it's been SO long since I've posted. In the past month or so, a lot of little things have happened around here, including (but not limited to):

  • Finishing the guest room and upstairs hall floor
  • Tiling the bathroom vanity
  • Installing the medicine cabinet (a $25 antique store find!)
  • Priming a lot of walls
  • Enjoying the scenery
  • Visiting Boston and being guests of (instead of caretakers for) PB
  • Having a very quiet Christmas
  • Reflecting upon what an amazing year this has been. 12 months ago our house was in pieces in a trailer many miles away from where we were and we were spending all our time scraping and cutting the glass that is now in our windows.

I'll try to be better about updating those of you who actually visit this little site. Feel free to leave comments so I know you've been here if you like. Also, take a look at the new pictures in ofoto.